Leila has been a part of the incentive travel and meeting planning industry for over 20 years and
has used her industry experience and contacts to develop Compass Conference Managementís reputation to what it is today.
This reputation has been built on Leilaís commitment to her customers along with her integrity, hard work and
relationships with suppliers worldwide.
The cornerstone of her business is repeat clientele.
Her understanding of each customerís business environment, attention to detail, communication skills and management of
all program elements has made her successful and well respected in the industry. Her background has covered clientele
from various fields, including: technical, pharmaceutical, automotive, distilleries, data communications, fund
companies, banking, consumer products and information technology.
Leila will oversee all aspects of a program from the original request for proposal right through to the completion of
With over 20 years of experience in the travel industry, Leila has developed skills in several capacities
in order to become a well-seasoned travel professional.
- Product development and research
- Program coordination and operations
- Sales and marketing for Delta Airlines including supervision of a city Ticket Office
- Planned and participated in various promotional events and travel trade shows
- Sales and marketing for a Scandinavian cruise line, including trade shows and escorting Familiarization
Trips for the travel press and agencies
- Developed corporate group business for two major incentive houses before establishing own company